BA, MA Toronto; PhD MIT
- Joint Appointment with Department of Women's Studies and Feminist Research
- Action Theory, Ethics, Feminist Ethics
Phone: 519-661-2111 ext. 85747
Office: Stevenson Hall, Room 3138
Professor Isaacs is on leave from July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013.
- Isaacs, Tracy. Moral Responsibility in Collective Contexts (New York: Oxford University Press, 2011).
- Isaacs, Tracy and Richard Vernon (editors). Accountability for Collective Wrongdoing (New York: Cambridge University Press, 2011).
- "Individual Responsibility for Collective Wrongs," forthcoming in Michael Milde and Richard Vernon, editors. Bringing Power to Justice, McGill-Queen's University Press, 2004.
- "Feminism and Agency," in Samantha Brennan, editor. Feminist Moral Philosophy, University of Calgary Press, Canadian Journal of Philosophy supplementary volume 28, June 2003.
- "Cultural Context and Moral Responsibility," in Alan Malachowski, editor. Business Ethics: Critical Perspectives on Business and Management, Volume Four. Routledge Publishing Company, 2001, chapter 48.
- "Domestic Violence and Hate Crimes: Two Levels of Responsibility," Criminal Justice Ethics, Vol. 20, No. 2 (Summer/Fall 2001), pp. 31-43.