Intercultural and Social Fluency is the ability to navigate effectively through a complex global world of cultural and social diversity with multiple value systems.
- Recognize diversity as a strength
- Recognize potential biases and seek to eliminate them
- Recognize the strength that diversity brings to working relationships
- Capitalize on the diversity to achieve mutually beneficial goals
- Respect individual experiences and perspectives
- Understand that cultural and social background shape the perspectives of individuals