Objectives and Area of Study
- Provide an integrated training program in cancer biology and treatment.
- Provide training in development of partnerships between basic and clinical researchers.
- Provide training in development of industrial partnerships.
- Provide stipends for M.Sc. and Ph.D trainees and postdoctoral Fellows in basic biological and physical sciences.
- Create "meet-and-greet" programs for research sponsors, researchers-in-training, and senior researchers in basic and clinical sciences to speed the transfer of information from basic laboratories to the private sector, the clinic, and the community
AREAS OF STUDY:
- Molecular and Physical
- Cancer Imaging
- Basic Cancer Biology
- Basic Cancer Physics
- Development of Novel Therapies and Diagnostic Tools
- Clinical Cancer Research
- Private Sector Interaction
Also from this web page: