2012 Symposium Hotel & Registration
accommodations are at the Ivey-Spencer Leadership Centre in London, Ontario,
near The University of Western Ontario. More information about this hotel can be found
Details are as follows:
- $124/person + taxes (the group code for this package
deal is “IOS”)
- Includes hot gourmet buffet breakfast, parking, wireless internet
access throughout facility, 24hr access to state-of-the-art fitness centre,
free shuttle to/from campus, and public work stations with computers and
- All cancellations
must be done before July 1, 2012. Reservations are non-refundable after this
date. A credit card is required to guarantee a reservation.
- Travelers landing at Toronto Pearson
International Airport (Canada) or Detroit (USA) can also arrange for
door-to-door ground transportation for $60CDN one-way (please contact hotel for
- Hotel reservations can be made 1 of 2 ways:
- Using the secure online reservation system: http://bit.ly/xxBzNC
- Reservations by phone: call 1-888-678-6926 and reserve under
“International Olympic Symposium” (IOS)
REGISTRATION FORM: CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
- an electronic copy of the edited contributions
on USB stick
- participation in all sessions, including keynote
- all-day food and drink refreshments (Friday
- two hot buffet luncheons (Friday &
- a evening reception with light food and drink
- guest includes a spouse, partner, or family member
March 31, 2012
April 1 - Sept. 28, 2012
Sept. 29 - onwards
note: registration fees are non-refundable.
University policy mandates that registration can be completed 1 of 2 ways:
- Credit Card payments (VISA or MasterCard only) can be made by fax or telephone:
- Fax: completed registration form, with all credit card information, to Loveleen Gill, Dean’s Office, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Western Ontario at (519) 850-2347.
- Telephone: call Loveleen Gill at (519) 661-2111 ext. 86738 during regular business hours (M-F, 9:00-4:00). You will need to provide her with all relevant information, including credit card information.We accept only VISA or MasterCard (no debit or American Express). All fees must be paid in Canadian (CDN) dollars. Credit card information will be shredded immediately upon processing. We will not be keeping this information on file. Please note that Loveleen Gill is a Faculty administrator. Therefore, we appreciate your patience when processing your registration form. Official receipts will be issued at the start of the Symposium in October 2012.
- Cheque or Money Order:
- Please make cheque payable to: International Centre for Olympic Studies
- Mail to:
Director - International Centre for Olympic Studies
Rm. 336, Labatt Health Sciences Building
London, Ontario. Canada.
Future Olympic Games
ICOS at Western Libraries
Rm. 317 - Health Sciences Building
(519) 661-2111 x88383
11:30 am - 4:00 pm
Western provides the best student experience among Canada's leading research-intensive universities.