*AEF is the acronym for the Department's "Academic Enrichment Fund"
Areas that will be considered for support from the Fund will include:
- Faculty sabbaticals
- Research equipment and operating costs
- Start-up funds
- Bridge funds
- Educational Initiatives
- Professional development
- The applicant's primary appointment must be in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Cross-appointed members of the Department may apply in collaboration with a primary appointed faculty member of the Department.
- Faculty members must seek funding from alternate sources, when alternate sources of funding exist, in conjunction with this application. The Finance Committee must be informed of all alternate funding sought and the final decisions regarding these applications including the reasons for an application being declined.
- Relevant documentation relating to ethics approval (Human/Animal) and Proposed Budget must accompany the application form.
- A statement of expenditures, with all original invoices must be forwarded to the Department Office.
- A maximum of $7,500 may be approved per academic year, per Department member. Requests over $7,500 will be considered, but will not routinely be approved.
- The hospital Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology will be the sole owner of any equipment purchased through the AEF project fund application. Note: computer purchase requests may not be approved.
- The Finance Committee will consider applications on a twice yearly basis (Jan. 15th and June 15th) and their recommendation will be forwarded to the Executive Committee for approval.
There are two ways that you can do this:
- You may request a paper application form from the Departmental Office by e-mailing: Vicki Douvalis
- You may download a PDF application from the net which you can then send to the Dept Office, (see address at the bottom of the page) or fax it to Vicki Douvalis at 519-646-6177.
- You can also download a Word format application, complete it right on your computer and then send it as an attachment to Vicki Douvalis.