Clinical Evaluation Resources
Welcome to the clinical evaluation resource folder. This folder contains a number of resources that can assist the clinical instructor in assuming the evaluation role. The resources include:
1. An anecdotal note exemplar, which can assist the clinical instructor to evaluate and record student progress.
2. Sample questions that instructors can ask to promote students' critical thinking skills and help them link theory to practice.
3. A sample worksheet to keep track of students' clinical assignments.
4. A sample worksheet to record student progress in relation to course goals.
5. A sample worksheet that clinical instructors can use to get to know their students. In this worksheet students provide the clinical instructor with information about the experience and knowledge they have gained from previous clinical practice courses. It also offers students an opportunity to identify their learning goals for the present rotation.
Back to Resources