1. Apply to the Ontario University Application Centre (www.ouac.on.ca)
2. Western University will acknowledge receipt of your application and the applications will be sent to the Don Wright Faculty of Music.
3. Music admissions packages will be sent to the applicants with the following:
Letter describing the program
Two reference forms
Request an audition form
4. Please fill out the questionnaire, give the reference forms to your teachers to fill out and send in separately and fill out the “request for an audition form.” This must be send in before February 15. Please send the questionnaire, Request for audition form and a cheque for $50 made out to “Western University” to the:
Don Wright Faculty of Music
Talbot College Room 210
London, Ontario N6A 3K7
Please make sure the cheque has the applicant’s name on it.
5. Your audition will be scheduled and an email will be sent to your email address with all the details of your audition. Please ensure your email address is current.