Intent to Register
Linguistics gives you insight into language, one of the most intriguing aspects of human knowledge and behavior. Deepen your understanding of the various fields of linguistics.
- Linguistics 2247B Phonological Analysis
- Linguistics 2248A Syntactic Analysis
- and Linguistics 1028B Linguistics: Applications and Extensions (if you haven’t taken it already)
You can also sign up for the following courses in 2018-2019:
- Linguistics 2242B Phonetics
- Linguistics 2244B Second Language Acquisition
- Anthropology 2245F Anthropological Approaches to Language
- Anthropology 2249F Discourse Analysis
- Anthropology 2252G Languages in Canada
Note: Some of these courses are offered only in alternate years
Visit the section “undergraduate” for more information about our courses and modules.