Office: ITS Administration Office
Location: Suite 4300, Support Services Building (1393 Western Road)
Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm (closed weekends and holidays)
- The Standard Multiple Choice (180 questions, 5-choice A-E) Scantron forms
and exam booklets are available from Facilities Management (x88706).
- All scantron forms MUST be dropped off and picked up at the location above.
- The ITS scanning machine ONLY reads markings in PENCIL.
- If an answer key is provided, bubble in all the '9's under the Student Number.
- BASIC/FREE SCANNING SERVICE:
A request form for this basic/free scanning service must be completed when
the scantron sheets are dropped off at ITS. The sheets are scanned and then a notification email is sent explaining how to retrieve your raw data file(s). Use software such as ScanExam-II from Social Sciences Network and Data Services to process the data.
- FULL MARKING SERVICE: Print off and complete the ITS Marking Request Form. After the form and scantron sheets are dropped off at ITS, the sheets are scanned, processed and a notification email is sent explaining how to retrieve your requested file(s). For more information, call 519 661-2151 (x82151) or refer to the ITS Services Document for billing details.
ITS Basic/Free Scanning Service - 24 hours
ITS Full Marking Service - up to 3 business days
Connect with ITS
Western provides the best student experience among Canada's leading research-intensive universities.