Symantec PGP Corporate Desktop Client License
- Includes: Email messaging; PGP Whole Disk Encryption; PGP NetShare
- Support level: Essential (Symantec’s required level)
- Maintenance: must be renewed annually
- Connection to: Western's PGP Universal Server (managed by ITS)
- All item costs are provided by the Symantec reseller in Canadian dollars.
- Current academic cost per license: ~$125USD*
*NOTE: This price will fluctuate at time of purchase.
- The cost of the client software is billed directly back to customer.
- The required server license is supplied and maintained by ITS.
- After the first year, there is a fee charged to maintain the client product (at Symantec's required support level).
NOTE: This annual maintenance fee will be approx. 25% of the original purchase price.
Looking for more information about Mac OS encryption or want to discuss other PGP options? Contact the ITS Site License Coordinator.
Ready to purchase PGP?
- This site license is restricted to users at Western.
- Use the PGP Client Order Form to submit your request.
Western provides the best student experience among Canada's leading research-intensive universities.