Western University ESRI Campus Agreement
- ArcGIS is available to faculty, research staff and graduate students solely for teaching, research and administrative purposes
- Professors and instructors (incl. graduate students) may install ArcGIS on their home/personal computers for Western research and/or class preparation
- There is no fee for this software (the license does have to be renewed on an annual basis
- Renew your license through the ITS Software Distribution application
- There is no download available for ArcGIS; installation kits are available at the ITS Admin Office (SSB 4300) Monday to Friday, 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m.
- You must show your Western ID card to borrow a media kit
Installation Kits (Win OS only)
- ArcGIS 10.2 for Desktop: Advanced
- ArcGIS 10.2 for Desktop: Standard
- ArcGIS 10.2 for Desktop: Basic
Each license level provides additional GIS functionality. How do you find out which ArcGIS for Desktop Software Is Right for You? Refer to the ESRI's ArcGIS Desktop FAQ web page.
Additional ArcGIS for Desktop capabilities are provided through the extensions included with this site license.
Taking ESRI Courses - Virtual Campus Enrollments:
- These virtual courses are available to Western faculty, staff, and students
- There is no cost to enroll in any of these courses
- Visit the ESRI website to see a complete listing of the course descriptions
- Enroll in courses by completing the Virtual Course request form
- You will receive an email with the ESRI Training Course Access Codes within three business days
- If emails from ESRI.com are being tagged as spam, add the recipient to your Spam Trap safe list.
Last updated on