What is OneDrive?
OneDrive is 1 TB of online storage in the Microsoft cloud where you can save, store, sync, and share files with the tools you use every day to create, communicate, and collaborate from your PC/Mac or your iOS®, Android™, or Windows device. Files can be created and modified with version tracking and file collaboration.While using OneDrive is optional, all usage must comply with Western's Computing, Technology & Information Resources Policy.
Learn how to store, sync, and share your OneDrive files:
- Dragging and dropping files to OneDrive
- Seeing your files from other devices
- Saving and opening your files
- Syncing files with your computer
- Managing your files in OneDrive
- Sharing your files with others
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.