Western Faculty and Staff
Are you an instructor or T.A. in the Faculty of Social Science (on main campus)?
To learn about other available exam scanning services, go to the SSTS website or visit their main office on the lower level of the Social Sciences Building.
Scantron Basic/Free Service:
- Scantron forms and booklets are available to order from Facilities Management (x88706)
- The Standard Multiple Choice scantron form has 180 questions; 5-choice A-E
- The ITS scanning machine only reads entries marked in PENCILv
- If an answer key is provided, bubble in all the '9's of the Student Number
- Submitting Scantrons (PDF, 2pgs)
- Basic Service Quick Reference Guide (PDF, 2pgs)
Full Marking Service:
- Print off the full marking form and complete all the sections (including the payment information).
- This form must be included with each set of your exams
NOTE: The full marking service will be discontinued September 1, 2015 (more details).
Instructors drop-off/pick-up their exams at the ITS Administration Office (SSB 4300).
ITS Basic/Free Scanning Service - 24 hours (for scantron pickup)
ITS Full Marking Scanning - up to three business days
Who do I contact if I have any questions about my scantrons?
Call the ITS Administration Office at 519-661-2151 (ext. 82151)
Back to main page
Last updated on