Western 2013 United Way Campaign - ITS Wrap UpJanuary 24, 2014
A big pat on the back to everyone in ITS for another successful campaign this year.
It's time for a special shout out to those who helped make the ITS United Way campaign a big success....
- SSB United Stairclimbers Colin Gallagher, Matt Haarsma and Jared Grywacheski. Their combined pledges totalled $415! This was part of the $2028 raised by Team SSB United!
- ITS management who provided funds for the Silent Auction ITS raffle basket.
- Event helpers, Nancy Wellard and Richard Towle. Nancy supplied goodies for sale on the third floor to raise funds and Richard volunteered at the Silent Auction where we really appreciated the extra hands
- all of the staff who participated in or donated to the various ITS/SSB events:
- Mint Smoothie Sales - ITS bought 150 of the 700 bars!
- SSB Silent Auction - ITS donations raised $344 and the auction/basket raffle/bake sale raised an amazing $3100 in total!
- Shoe Company Event
- Thanks to all those who bought tickets Find the Jokers - $100 was raised from the two events
ITS Event Sales total: $223.95 and finally... the United Way Pledge Total (online and mailed in) for all ITS staff... $6900!
Last updated on