Bell & WorldLynx

Who can order cellular services?


Western faculty and staff are eligible to order cellular services from Bell through Worldlynx paid with a Western Pcard.  


Bell is offering cellular services to Western Employees through Employee Purchase Plans (EPP).

For existing INDV customers, there is no change to your current rates until you upgrade your mobile device.  When you choose to upgrade your mobile device, you will be asked to transition to a new Government Employee Purchase Plan (EPP) plan or your choice of standard Consumer plan found on


Published on  and maintained in Cascade CMS.