Cellular Coverage and Capacity at Western
Procurement Services and ITS are pleased to introduce up-dates to our preferred cellular services contract with Bell Mobility. Western and Bell partnered in 2012 to provide not only great rates for cellular services but also to increased coverage and capacity of the network in and around the campus and within our buildings.
A new Bell contract is available effective on your May 12th invoice for corporately paid devices. Average users will see their monthly bills drop by approximately $15 or 30% per month.
Here are the highlights of the corporate plan:
- Lower monthly rates
- voice plans starting at $5/month
- Flexible data plans based on your monthly usage
- Up to 300MB - $15.25
- Up to 1 GB - $30
- Up to 6 GB - $45
- Over 6 GB - $50
- Canada to Canada long distance rate drop from $0.08 to $0.02 per minute
- Hardware purchases – 65% off retail rates for smartphones
- Better roaming coverage worldwide and lower fees
As many of the features have changed, please review your add-on packages as many of them, such as long distance, may no longer be required and can give you additional savings.
An individually paid program, that all staff and faculty are able to take advantage of, is also available with reduced rates.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.