The Genlabs are located at various sites on and off the main campus. Off campus labs at affiliated colleges, are only accessible to students and/or residents registered at the respective college.
Main campus locations:
- HSB13, HSB14 & HSB16 - Health Sciences Building, rooms 13, 14, and 16
- NCB 105 - North Campus Building, room 105
- NSC 110 - Support Services Building, room 110
- SH 1310 - Somerville House, room 1310 (lower level)
- UC2 - University College, room 2
- Campus map of Genlab locations
More information about the labs may be found on the Lab Layout and Configuration page.
- Brescia University College Computer Lab
- Huron University College Computer Lab
Back to Genlabs
Maintained by email@example.com, February 26, 2007.