Projects Services and Proposals
Projects are accepted when they meet some or all of the following criteria:
- Clearly defined educational objectives
- Defined need for the integration of technology to achieve educational objectives
- Clearly indicated effective use of technology
- Defined process to evaluate the educational objectives
- Implementation given the proposed time line
- Development of the project with the resources available
- Availability of project applicants to work with the ITRC student consultant
- Number of students potentially benefitting from the project
In addition to the above criteria used to evaluate proposals, the following should be considered when designing a proposal:
- The project applicants and ITRC Student Consultants work collaboratively on projects. All project applicants should be prepared to dedicate adequate time to prepare the content materials and to work collaboratively with the consultant(s).
- Projects should be designed so that not only will the "product" be educationally beneficial to students but also provide the faculty member(s) with some familiarity of the fundamentals of instructional technology.
- Once the project is completed, project participants may be asked to share their experiences and provide access to the final product for other educational purposes.
Once a project is accepted, an ITRC Student Consultant is assigned and they provide the technical expertise required for the creation of the learning materials. Supported projects involve a wide range of media, delivery modes, and educational objectives. Most projects address a specific topic or educational theme and all have well defined learning objectives.
If you are interested in submitting a project proposal, please contact the ITRC Admin team at email@example.com to arrange a meeting.