Requesting a Non-Person account
Requesting a Non-Person account may only be done by a valid Western Staff or Faculty member. Your request must be approved by both a unit approver and the ITS Computer Accounts Office before an account is created. The steps are described below, followed by screen shots.
- Log in to Western Identity Manager.
- Select the Non-Person Accounts tab.
- Select the Request Accounts tab.
- Fill out the form completely and click Submit.
NOTE: There are help icons to the left of each field to help explain the form requirements.
- A confirmation page is displayed and you should receive a copy of your request by email.
NOTE: Please make sure you check for and receive a copy of your request via email. If you did not receive a copy of your request via email then we would ask that you please try again.