Requesting a Non-Person account
Requesting a Non-Person account may only be done by a currently valid Western Staff or Faculty member. Your request will need to be approved by the ITS Computer Accounts Office before an account is created. The steps are described below, followed by screen shots.
- Log in to Western Identity Manager.
- Select the Non-Person Accounts tab.
- Select the Request Accounts tab.
- Fill out the form completely and click Submit. NOTE: There are help icons to the left of each field to help explain the form requirements.
- A confirmation page is displayed and you should receive a copy of your request by email.
|Non-Person Accounts tab||Request Accounts tab||Request Accounts form|