Changing ownership of a Non-Person account

Changing ownership of a Non-Person account is still done via the ITS Computer Accounts Office. The owner or the secondary contact for the account should email or call the CAO at the information found here.

Western provides the best student experience among Canada's leading research-intensive universities.