Activating a Non-Person account
Either owner of the Non-Person account can activate the account by using Western Identity Manager. The steps are described below, followed by screen shots.
- Log in to Western Identity Manager.
- Find the account(s) you would like to activate, using either List Accounts or Search Accounts from the Non-Person Accounts tab. More information on finding accounts.
- Place a check mark beside each of the accounts you would like to activate and select the Activate button from the bottom.
- If you agree, place a check mark beside "I acknowledge I have read and agree to the Acceptable Use Agreement" and click Submit.
- A results page will display each User ID selected for activation and the associated randomly generated password. You may download these result by selecting Download CSV. Otherwise you may log out or continue with other processes.