1. In the Edit view of the page you wish to add a table, click the Fullscreen button.
2. Click the Table button.
3. Fill in the properties for # of Cols, # of Rows, Width & Height.
4. Select Table caption if you want to title your table.
5. Click Update.
6. After you have created your title, then you can create border if you so wish. With your cursor in a cell of your table, click the table button on the toolbar then enter a value in the Border field.
7. Click the Advanced tab.
8. At this point in time, leave the Summary field empty. Although Cascade will flag it as an accessibility error, you can ignore that warning. Best practices for accessibility currently say to leave the Summary blank.
9. Select a colour for your border if you are using this feature. In the example, the colour purple, #660099 is used.
10. Click Update.
row1 in col1
row1 in col2
row2 in col1
row2 in col2Align center
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.