1. Select the page that you would like to edit:
2. The page is now in View mode. Click on the Edit tab to begin editing.
3. The html editor toolbar will appear:
4. Use the toolbar to make any changes or just type in your text in the editor provided.
Editing Tip #1: If you are finding that the editor is too small to see all of the changes that you are trying to make, click this button to make the editor full screen.
Editing Tip #2: If you are familiar with HTML, you can click this button to view and edit the HTML directly without using the Editor.
5. Click the Submit button to save your changes. You should now see a green box at the top telling you the edit has been successful.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.