General Student Computing Labs at UWO Genlabs Locations
The Genlabs are located at various sites on and off the main campus. Off campus labs at affiliated colleges, are only accessible to students and/or residents registered at the respective college.
Main campus locations:
- HSB13, HSB14 & HSB16 - Health Sciences Building 13, 14, and 16
- NCB105 - North Campus Building 105
- SH1310 - Somerville House 1310 (lower level)
- SSC1000, SSC1012 & SSC1032 - Social Science Centre 1000, 1012, 1032
- Taylor Library
- Campus map of Genlab locations
More information about the labs may be found on the Lab Layout and Configuration page.
Western provides the best student experience among Canada's leading research-intensive universities.