- In all of the labs your personal file space is already mapped for you and is available as the H: Drive
- In the VDI Labs your personal file space is also available as your Desktop and My Documents folders.
- You can save your files to:
Note: Do not save files to the c: drive in any other location other than your Desktop or Documents Folder. They will be deleted as you log off the machine.
- Your Desktop or Documents Folders (VDI Labs Only)
- Your H: Drive
- a USB memory stick which you can plug into the USB port on the front of the PC.
and maintained in Cascade CMS.