Finding Your Way
How Do I ... Connect
to the 'uwosecure-v2' Wireless Network with a Blackberry Phone
This document outlines the configuration required for a Blackberry phone to connect to the uwosecure-v2 wireless network.
Make sure that your Western Identity Manager password has been synchronized here.
1. Press the Blackberry Menu button.
2. Navigate to and select 'Setup'.
3. Navigate to and select 'Set Up Wi-Fi'.
4. Scroll to and click 'Next'.
5. Scroll to and click 'Manually Add Network'.
6. Change the configuration to the following:
Security type: PEAP
User name: your Western username
User password: your Western password
CA certificate: select 'Thawte Premium Server CA'
Inner link security: select 'EAP-MS-CHAP v2'
- Leave all other options as their defaults -
Scroll to and click 'Connect'
Save as a profile? select 'Yes'