Finding Your Way
How Do I ... Connect to the 'uwosecure-v2' wireless network using Android 3.0 (Honeycomb)
This document will help you setup your Android device (phone or tablet) to connect to the uwosecure-v2 network using Android 3.0 (Honeycomb).
Make sure that your Western Identity Manager password has been synchronized here.
1. Tap 'Settings'.
2. Tap 'Wireless and Network'.
3. Tap 'Wi-Fi settings'.
4. Scroll down and tap 'Add Wi-Fi Network'.
5. Enter or change the following:Netwrok SSID: uwosecure-v2
Security: 802.1x EAP
EAP Method: PEAP
Phase 2 Authentication: leave as 'None'
CA Certificate: leave as 'unspecified'
- scroll down -User Certificate: leave as 'unspecified'
Identity: your Western username
Password: your Western password
6. Tap 'Save' or 'Connect' .
You should now be connected to the 'uwosecure-v2' wireless network.