Finding Your Way
How Do I ... Display Mixed Content in IE
In IE 8 you may sometimes see a mesage in the middle of your screen asking "Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?". In IE 9 a similar message saying "Only secure content is displayed" may appear with a button to click saying "Show all content". If you want to have IE remember that you always want to display all content, you will need to make the following change to your browser settings. Once this change has been applied to your browser setting, all content will display without you specifically telling your browser to display it.
In Internet Explorer (IE):
1. Go to the Tool Menu and click on Internet Options.
2. Click on the Security Tab and then choose Custom level.
3. In the Settings box, scroll down to the Miscellaneous section.
4. Find Display mixed content and choose Enable (it is likely set to Prompt).
5. Click OK.
6. Click Yes to Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone.
7. Click OK.