Finding Your Way
How Do I ... Use MyVlab on a Mac
In order to be able to use MyVLab on a Mac, you will need to be running Mac OSX with X11 installed.
is installed by default with version Mac OSX 10.5.X. If you are running
a previous version of Mac OSX, please follow the X11 install
- Place the Install DVD that came with your system into the disc drive and open it.
- Scroll down to "Optional Installs" and open it.
- Keep clicking Continue until you get to the pane "Custom Install on "Macintosh HD"".
- Press the arrow beside "Applications" so you get a list of them.
- Select X11.
- Keep pressing Continue until the install is finished.
- Navigate to http://myvlab.uwo.ca.
Western provides the best student experience among Canada's leading research-intensive universities.