Finding Your Way
How Do I ... Clear Browser Certs in MyVlab
- Open Control Panel and select Internet Options.
- In the Internet Properties window, select the Content tab along the top.
- On the Content tab, press the Certificates button.
- In the Certificates window, select the tab labeled Intermediate Certification Authorities.
- Scroll down the list and select the expired certificates issued by Thawte (see image below). Select each of these expired certificates and press Remove.
- Close the Certificates window and then close the Internet Properties window. Close Control Panel and now attempt to log into MyVLab again.