How Do I ... Add Users to My Continuity of Operations Plan
This procedure will explain the steps that are necessary to add users to your Continuity of Operations Plan.
- Web Browser
- Login privileges to the Continuity of Operations Planning software
- In your plan click on the Add/Remove User button.
- A new screen will appear.
- Click on the Add a User button. A pop up screen will appear.
- Enter at least part of the name of the user you want to add. Click on the Search button to do a name search. This searches Western's LDAP directory.
- Click on the Add to List button and then close the popup window (you can add multiple users at one time).
- Click on the Update Plan Users button. You will be asked to confirm the update.
If you have any difficulties, please contact the ITS Help Desk by phone at 519 661-3800 (on campus x83800) or by webform at http://itshelp.uwo.ca.
- Secure Remote Access: http://www.uwo.ca/its/doc/hdi/access/remoteaccess.html
- Access to the Continuity of Operations Planning site: http://www.uwo.ca/its/doc/hdi/access/pandemhdi.html
- Continuity of Operations Planning Software site: https://berkeley-dev.vm.its.uwo.pri
- Installing the CA Security Certificate:http://www.uwo.ca/its/doc/hdi/web/CA-install-cert.html
Disclaimer: The provided instructions are for information purposes only. Neither The University of Western Ontario nor the Division of Information Technology Services assume any responsibility for loss of use or damage to a computer system (including any data or software contained within the computer system) which is the result (directly or indirectly) of the application of these instructions. Any problems, questions or concerns not addressed by these instructions should be directed to the vendor and/or the manufacturer and not to The University of Western Ontario or any of its employees or incumbents.
©2010, The University of Western Ontario. Permission is granted to copy in whole or in part provided that due credit is given to the authors, Information Technology Services, and The University of Western Ontario.