ITS Computer Lab Rentals
- Rental arrangements include the use of software already installed in the lab and instructional aids such as a whiteboard and a multimedia projector connected to the instructor's system.
- There will be an additional charge for installing and testing software if a special setup of the lab is required. Refer to the "Technical Assistance - Time and Materials" rates listed in the ITS Services Document.
- Instructors are responsible for proper software licensing in the lab if they choose to bring in their own software. All technical and setup arrangements must be made at least two weeks in advance of the scheduled session.
Booking the Training Lab (SSB 4230) in the Support Services Building
Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance:
- Western Member: $65.00 per session (morning / afternoon)
- Affiliate: $130.00 per session (morning / afternoon)
Refer to the lab schedule for booking availability.
Rental requests should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated on