Our Ask ITS service is designed to assist Western faculty, staff and students, as well as the community at large, in finding answers to questions about information technology on campus.
The service is very easy to use. Anywhere that you see the orange Ask ITS box, you can simply type in your information technology question and press Enter. An answer will be displayed along with other related information that we hope is of use to you. Our current top 10 questions are always listed to the right of the response.
- Use a complete sentence for the best results
- Keep your question simple (e.g. How do I change my password?)
- Ask only one question at a time
- Don't use quotation marks
- Check out the additional information on "Similar inquiries..." and "Questions you may also be interested in..." as well as our "Top 10 Questions" once you are presented with the Best Response
|Other Ask Western services are available on campus. For questions about specific programs or administrative policies on campus, please go to at http://askwestern.uwo.ca.|