United Kingdom, England: University of Leeds
University of Leeds is globally acclaimed for great quality teaching and research. With over 33,000 students, Leeds is one of the largest universities in the U.K. and also the most popular among prospective undergraduate students. The university offers one of the widest ranges of academic courses in the UK. The city of Leeds, known for its vibrant mix of culture, commerce and style, is the primary social hub of the North. It offers students a cosmopolitan centre filled with cafe-bars, restaurants, shops, museums, theatres and nightclubs.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students in the Faculty of Science, Social Science and Arts and Humanities.
How long can I go for?
- One term (Winter) or one full year. Please review the start and end states before you apply.
When does class start and end?
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 60 credits= 2.5 Western credits (students going for 1 term)
- 120 credits = 5.0 Western credits (students going for 1 year)
- Note: Generally students take between 3 and 6 courses or "modules". Modules are generally worth 10 or 20 credits but some are worth only 5 and others are worth up to 30.
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: Western Student Services Building, Room 2120