United Kingdom, England: University of East Anglia
The University of East Anglia (UEA) rests on a 270 acre campus in the historic, picturesque city of Norwich. Norwich has a fast and frequent rail service to London and links to the Midlands and the North. The Norwich region offers miles of open countryside and rivers to explore. The coast is just 20 minutes away. The University has a student population of roughly 13,000 and over 2,000 students from abroad. UEA is made up of eighteen academic departments called Schools of Study which include the humanities, social sciences, sciences, health and professional disciplines.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students in any faculty or program.
How long can I go for?
- One term (Winter) or one full year. Please review the start and end states before you apply.
When does class start and end?
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 60 UAE credits= 2.5 Western credits (students going for 1 term)
- 120 UAE credits = 5.0 Western credits (students going for 1 year)
- Note: Full academic year students must take at least 80 UEA credits within their school of enrolment's faculty (i.e. 4 Units out of 6). Students attending one semester must take at least 40 UEA credits within their school of enrolment's faculty (i.e. 2 Units out of 3). The remaining units may be taken in any of the 2 other faculties (and their component schools) which have no restrictions on exchange students registering for those units.
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: Western Student Services Building, Room 2120