Ukraine: The National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy
Located in Kyiv, Ukraine, The National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy has the highest level of accreditation as outlined by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Who can apply?
- Students from any faculty.
How long can I go for?
- One term (Winter) or full year
When does class start?
- Semester one: September - December
- Semester two: January - April
Language of Instruction
- Ukrainian, with some courses offered in English and German
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 30 ECTS= 2.5 Western credits(students going for 1 term)
- 60 ECTS= 5.0 Western credits (students going for 1 year)
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
- The university has one residence for exchange students with single and two bedroom rooms which students can apply for in the general application form. There are also student rooms in the hostel.
Are exchange students required to purchase medical insurance?
- Yes, you must purchase Ukrainian medical insurance if you plan to stay in Ukraine for more than three months. It can be purchased in Canada before you leave or once you have arrived in Ukraine.
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: Western Student Services Building, Room 2120