Switzerland: Universite de Lausanne
Founded in 1537, Universite de Lausanne has seven faculties and 12,400 students. The University lies in the heart of the French-speaking region of Switzerland. The campus is spread across three locations. The largest campus is in Dorigny, on the shores of Lake Geneva. This picturesque landscape, with views of the Alps and the lake, provides an idyllic setting for study and research.
- Lausanne, along the shores of Lake Geneva
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students in the faculty of Social Sciences.
How long can I go for?
- One term (Winter)/full year
When does class start?
- Fall term: Mid September - End of January
- Winter term: Mid February - End of June
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 30 ECTS= 2.5 Western credits(students going for 1 term)
- 60 ECTS= 5.0 Western credits (students going for 1 year)
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
- Yes, exchange students may apply to live on campus.
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: Western Student Services Building, Room 2120