Sweden : Stockholm University
Situated in the capital of Sweden, Stockholm University is a city University with 35,000 students. The University has four faculties: humanities, law, mathematics/natural science and the social sciences. Some courses are taught in English. The main University campus stretches through and around the world's first National City Park.
Who can apply?
- This program is geared towards undergraduate students in the Faculties of Arts, Science and Social Science. Students in other faculties may apply, but should note that available courses may be electives rather than degree requirements for your faculty. Graduate students may apply but please email International Learning for specific information.
How long can I go for?
- One term (Winter) or one full year. Review the school start and end dates before you apply.
When does class start?
- Autumn Semester : End of August - End of January
- Spring Semester: Mid of January-Beginning of June
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 30 ECTS= 2.5 Western credits(students going for 1 term)
- 60 ECTS= 5.0 Western credits (students going for 1 year)
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
- The university does not own student residences, but their International Office helps incoming students find off-campus housing.
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: Western Student Services Building, Room 2120