Spain: Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
Universitat International de Catalunya is located in the beautiful city of Barcelona.
Who can apply?
- Graduate and undergraduate students in the Faculty of Social Science Department of Economics and Department of Management and Organizational Studies.
How long can I go for?
- One term or one full year. Review the school start and end dates before you apply.
When does class start?
- Semester 1: Beginning of September -End of December
- Semester 2: Begining of January - End of May
Language of Instruction
- English, Spanish and Catalan.
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 30 ECTS= 2.5 Western credits(students going for 1 term)
- 60 ECTS= 5.0 Western credits (students going for 1 year)
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
- Universitat Internacional de Catalunya does not own student residences, but their International Office helps incoming students find off-campus housing to incoming students. View their accommodation page for more information.
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: Western Student Services Building, Room 2120