Spain: Universidad Pablo de Olavide
Please note this is a Study Abroad program - students pay tuition to UPO (see fees below)
UPO - Universidad Pablo de Olavide (Pablo de Olavide University) is a public univerisity located in the city of Seville in southern Spain. This study abroad program offered by UPO's International Center is designed to meet the needs of international students - of both Spanish majors and those pursuing studies in other fields but with a strong interest in Spain and Latin America. It also caters to the needs of those with little or no background in Spanish by offering classes taught in English both on Spanish culture as well as in the social science, business and sciences. A placement exam will determine the language level of each student.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students in Arts and Humanities, Social Science, or Science or students in any faculty who are fluent in Spanish.
How long can I go for?
- One term or one full year. Review the school start and end dates before you apply.
When does class start?
- Semester 1: Beginning of September - End of December
- Semester 2: Begining of January - End of April
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 30 ECTS= 2.5 Western credits(students going for 1 term)
- 60 ECTS= 5.0 Western credits (students going for 1 year)
How much is tuition?
- Approximately 1,460€ for 2.5 Western credits.
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning
- Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: 2nd Floor, International and Graduate Affairs Building