Spain: Universidad de Salamanca
Please note this is a Study Abroad program - students pay tuition to USal (see fees below)
Univerisdad de Salamanca is the oldest university in Spain, founded in 1208. Located in one of Spain's most beautiful and vibrant student cities, Salamanca's Cursos Internacionales program offers courses tailored to international students in Spanish language and culture, and business courses offered in English.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students who want to study Spanish language and culture, Business students, or students in any faculty who are fluent in Spanish.
How long can I go for?
- One term or one full year. Review the school start and end dates before you apply.
When does class start?
- Trimester 1: End of September - End of December
- Trimester 2: Begining of January - End of March
- Trimester 3: Beginning of April - Mid-June
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 5 Modules = 2.5 Western credits(students going for 1 term)
- 10 Modules = 5.0 Western credits (students going for 1 year)
How much is tuition?
- Approximately 2,000€ for 2.5 Western credits depending on course selection.
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
- Universidad de Salamanca's Housing Office offers a variety of housing options in Barcelona.
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: 2nd Floor, International and Graduate Affairs Building