Singapore: National University of Singapore
National University of Singapore (NUS) is a leading university in the Asia-Pacific region. Rich with opportunities to develop individual abilities and interests, NUS strives to provide a balanced, quality education by providing students with a multitude of activities, sports and clubs. Singapore is a vibrant cosmopolitan city with a population of 3.5 million. Located about 12 km from the city centre, the University's campus at Kent Ridge spans approximately 150 hectares in one of the most scenic areas in Singapore
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students from the faculty of Engineering.
How long can I go for?
- One term (fall/winter) or one full year. Review the school start and end dates before you apply.
When does class start?
- Semester 1: Beginning of August- Beginning of December
- Semester 2: Beginning of January- Beginning of May
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 16 credits= 2.5 Western credits(students going for 1 term)
- 32 credits= 5.0 Western credits (students going for 1 year)
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
- Yes, exchange students may apply to live on campus.
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: Western Student Services Building, Room 2120