Singapore: Nanyang Technological University
Located in southwestern Singapore roughly 25 km from the city centre, Nanyang Technological University is well equipped with modern, state of the art facilities for teaching and research. Staff and students live in comfortable quarters and residential halls and have access to an exciting range of leisure and recreational facilities. Nanyang Technological University was recently ranked 50th best university in the world and seventh best in Asia by the Times Higher Education Supplement.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate and graduate students in the Faculty of Arts & Humanities, Faculty of Social Science, Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Information and Media Studies can apply.
- Students must have a minimum cumulative average of 70%.
- Please note that not all subject areas will be available (our agreement excludes NTU's Business School). Please review the "What courses do they offer?" link before selecting the program.
- This university is a good match for Management & Organizational Studies students.
How long can I go for?
- One term (fall/winter) or one full year. Review the school start and end dates before you apply.
When does class start?
- Semester 1: End of August- End of December
- Semester 2: End of January-End of May
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 16 credits = 2.5 Western credits (students going for 1 term)
- 32 credits = 5.0 Western credits (students going for 1 year)
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
- Yes, exchange students may apply to live on-campus.
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: Western Student Services Building, Room 2120