Mexico: Tecnologico de Monterrey
Students who would like to attend Tecnológico de Monterrey can choose from any one of three campuses that cater to international students - Mexico City, Guadalajara, or Queretaro. Students may take language courses or regular courses with Mexican students depending on their language fluency. The University has approximately 19,330 full time students, including 1,554 international students. Monterrey rests in a valley surrounded by the jagged Sierra Madre mountain range. Its beautiful surroundings set the stage for nature lovers who enjoy exciting eco-tours and travel adventures.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students interested on learning Mexican culture and/or the Spanish language. Undergraduate students fluent in Spanish may take courses towards their degree. Tec de Monterrey also offers a variety of Business courses in English for undergraduate students.
How long can I go for?
- 1 term (you can chose either Fall or Winter)
- 1 year
When does class start?
- Spring Semester: Early January - End of May
- Fall Semester: Early August- End of December
Language of Instruction
- English/Spanish. Although many classes are offered in English, the official language is Spanish, so having some knowledge of Spanish will be helpful.
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 48 units per term = 2.5 Western credits
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: Western Student Services Building, Room 2120