Italy: Univeristy of Verona
Verona is one of the most fascinating cities in Europe. Beloved since antiquity by scholars, Verona attracted foreigners to Italy with its artistic and natural beauty, and was a ‘must’ for anybody involved in top-level learning. Today, Verona still welcomes visitors with elegant monuments and the kindness of the Venetian tradition.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students from all Faculties can apply. Courses taught in English are limited.
When does class start and finish?
- Semester 1: October - February
- Semester 2: February - July
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 30 ETCS = 2.5 UWO credits (1 term)
- 60 ETCS = 5.0 UWO credits (1 year)
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
- Yes, exchange students may apply to live on campus.
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: Western Student Services Building, Room 2120