Hong Kong: The University of Hong Kong
The University of Hong Kong was the first higher education institution in Hong Kong. The university's main estate is situated on the north-western slopes of Hong Kong Island and overlooks Victoria Harbour. The University presently has over 19,000 students, 10 faculties, a graduate school and a number of independent centres of studies and learning. The university is committed to internationalism on campus and hosts over 1,800 international students.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students in the Faculties of Science, Social Science, Arts and Humanities, and Engineering may apply.
How long can I go for?
- 1 term (Fall/Winter) or 1 full year.
When does class start and finish?
- Semester one: September-end of December
- Semester two: January-end of May
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 30 credits= 2.5 Western credits (students going for one term)
- 60 credits= 5.0 Western credits (students going for one year)
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: Western Student Services Building, Room 2120