Hong Kong: City University
City University is one of seven Hong Kong universities funded by the government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China. The institution was established in 1984 and has since developed at a remarkable pace. The university now has some 18,000 full-time and part-time students and offers more than 100 academic programs in a wide range of disciplines. City University aims to increase students' exposure to other cultures and to enrich their learning experience while there.
Who can apply?
- Students from any Faculty
How long can I go for?
- 1 term (Fall/Winter) or 1 full year.
- Summer term (earn up to 1 Western credit)
When does class start and finish?
- Semester A: End of August-mid December
- Semester B: Early January-mid May
Language of Instruction
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 15 credits= 2.5 Western credits (students going for one term)
- 30 credits= 5.0 Western credits (students going for one year)
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: Western Student Services Building, Room 2120