Germany: The European Business School
The The European Business School (EBS) was founded in 1971. It is located in the heart of the Rhine-Main-Region, close to Frankfurt. Over 50% are taught in English and the school offers a free intensive German lesson for exchange students two weeks before each semester.
- Oestrich-Winkel and Wiesbaden, Germany
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students in BMOS and students with a specialization in Commercial Aviation Management
How long can I go for?
- One term (Fall/Winter) or one full year. Full year exchanges are encouraged.
When does class start and finish?
- Semester one: End of August-Mid December
- Semester two: Mid January-end of May
Language of Instruction
- 80% of courses are taught in English
- 20% of courses are taught in German
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 30 ECTS= 2.5 Western credits (students going for one term)
- 60 ECTS= 5.0 Western credits (students going for two terms)
What courses do they offer?
Can I live on campus?
- On-campus accommodation is very limited, but the EBS Housing Office helps international students find furnished accommodation.
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: Western Student Services Building, Room 2120