Germany: Ontario Baden-Wurttemberg Program
The Ontario/Baden-Wurttemberg Exchange Program (OBW) allows Ontario students to study within the Baden-Wurttemberg region of Germany. All students participating in this exchange will receive a scholarship.
Please note that a supplementary application is required. Please visit website below:
- The region of Baden-Wurttemberg is located in the Southwest of Germany, with France on its Western border and Switzerland to the south.
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty.
How long can I go for?
- 1 term (Winter/fall) or full year. Yearlong exchanges are encouraged.
When does class start and finish?
- Fall term: Beginning of September-End of January
- Winter term: Beginning of February-End of May
Language of Instruction
- Courses are taught in German. Proficiency in German is required.
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 30 ECTS= 2.5 UWO (students going for 1 term)
- 60 ECTS= 5.0 UWO (students going for 1 year)
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: 2nd Floor, International and Graduate Affairs Building