France: Ontario Rhone-Alpes Program
The France/Ontario Rhone-Alpes Program (ORA) is a province-wide program for universities in the Rhone-Alpes Region of France and Ontario. All participating students will receive a scholarship.
Please note that a supplementary application is required. Please visit website below:
http://www.ora.ouinternational.ca/apply#Student Exchange Program
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate students in any faculty.
How long can I go for?
- 1 term (Winter/fall) or full year. Year-long exchanges are encouraged.
When does class start?
- Fall term: Beginning of September-End of January
- Winter term: Beginning of February-End of May
Language of Instruction
French. Two years of university French required.
How many credits do I need to earn?
- 30 ECTS= 2.5 UWO (students going for 1 term)
- 60 ECTS= 5.0 UWO (students going for 1 year)
Contact a Student Who Has Gone on This Exchange
For more information, contact International Learning:
Phone: 519-661-2111 x 89309
Location: 2nd Floor, International and Graduate Affairs Building